SEBIA ELECTROPHORESIS UNIT HYRYS™ 2
This programmable multitasking densitometer speeds up sample processing by allowing the operator to perform various functions simultaneously. The HYRYS ™ 2 densitometer uses user-friendly Windows ™ based software and has bidirectional host query capabilities.
The most notable features of the HYRYS ™ 2 densitometer:
• High resolution optics to ensure accurate readings up to 6 O.D.; linearity is never a problem.
• Scan and run times less than two seconds per sample; speeds up the workflow.
• Storage of up to 100,000 curves and results; extensive database management.
• Extensive curve editing capabilities - Automatic curve delineation, curve overlay and peak delimitation.
• Fully customizable and mappable patient reports.
• Statistical program with three levels of QC per analyte, including Levey-Jennings plots.