Warning: Last items in stock!
• Silver dual head chestpiece for cardiology diagnose, the membrane with diameter 48mm is sensitive for sound collecting.
• The small deep cone-shape chestpiece is used for auscultating of cacophony, or slight and low frequency sound.
• Stainless steel chestpiece, excellent sound conduction.
• Considerate dual anti-chill ring design.
• 'A' shape tube ensures the best sound conduction.
• Thick tube is with excellent resistance to ambient interference.
Including: A pair of Metal ear tip, a pair of soft ear tip and a replaceable membrane.