BIDIRECTIONAL DMX DOPPLER WITH 8MhZ PROBE
• The Dopplex DMX Bi-Directional Pocket Doppler is one of Huntleigh's newest models. Recently developed using the latest technologies, it has been designed to facilitate the clinician's diagnosis by providing him with high-precision data (bidirectional curve only generated from the digital Doppler spectrum).
• The Dopplex DMX bidirectional pocket doppler is very practical to use thanks to its large high-resolution color screen and its intuitive operation. The device is equipped with the DDNR system (background noise suppressed and gel filter for reducing crackling when applying gel) and therefore provides a particularly clear sound.
• USB port
• Bluetooth wireless technology and jack for connecting a stereo headset
• APPG capability
• Memory scroll: 20 sec
• Time base: 3, 6 and 12 sec.
• Integrated speakers
• Stream-separated stereo headphone output
• The Dopplex DMX bi-directional pocket doppler has Bluetooth