PORTABLE MULTI PARAMETRIC VITAL SIGNS PATIENT MONITOR EDAN iM8 (ECG, NIBP, 2xPI, SPO2, Resp, CO2)
The EDAN iM8 is a portable Multi-parametric Vital Signs Monitor, suitable for general monitoring and resuscitation / intensive care ,. We can monitor adults, children and infants. It measures the parameters of essential vital signs: heart rate (5-lead ECG), respiratory rate (RESP), blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), temperature (double measurement), CO2 (Respironics technology) and invasive arterial pressure (2 x PI) This monitoring monitor is equipped with an emergency call system in case of need, and has a large storage capacity for data on internal memory! This monitor has a built-in printer.
• High definition 12 inch color LCD screen, great visibility!
• Pacemaker detection
• Power supply: on mains socket and a rechargeable battery
• Dimensions: 37 x 48 x 26 cm
• Weight: only 7 kg
• Supplied with:
- 1 rechargeable battery (autonomy of approximately 21h!)
- 1 patient cable (ECG),
- 10 disposable electrodes,
- 1 adult cuff 27-35 cm,
- 1 air hose (tensiometry),
- 1 adult sensor (oximetry),
- 1 skin temperature probe (thermometry),
- 1 user manual.
• Large adult cuff (34-43 cm), adult cuff (27-35 cm), child cuff (14-21 cm),
• infant cuff (10-15 cm),