SONOSITE 180 PORTABLE ULTRASOUND WITH ABDOMINAL CONVEX AND SUPERFICIAL LINEAR PROBES
The SonoSite 180 Plus portable ultrasound is a very light ultrasound system for various applications (pelvic, vascular, emergency, internal medicine, soft tissue, rheumatology).
The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use. The SonoSite 180 Plus Portable Ultrasound is also equipped with pulsed Doppler functionality, and provides an accurate quantitative assessment of blood flow allowing the user to measure velocities and identify flow SPECIFICATIONS in arteries and veins.
• Imaging modes include; 2D color power doppler, PW, M mode, THI
• User-friendly controls.
• 5 ”TFT color liquid display with contrast and brightness controls
• Internal storage up to 119 images.
• Direct connectivity to a PC using an RS-232 or USB cable
• Supplied with integrated software for Obstetric, Cardiac and Vascular with calculation packages.
• works with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery or
• AC power supply.
• SiteLink image management