SONICAID BD 4000XS TOCOCARDIOGRAPHER...
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Sonicaid BD4000xs series fetal monitors provide solutions for all areas of prenatal fetal monitoring. Use state-of-the-art digital signal processing technology with improved FHR performance. This provides the most cost-effective and flexible solution for all your fetal monitoring needs.
High Sensitivity Transducers: integrating transducers of high sensitivity to multiple crystals; with a reduction in size are less intrusive and offer extra comfort when monitoring. The Toco probe with its smooth surface reduces visible marks and improves comfort. Both probes incorporate a unique belt button design for easy placement of the transducer.
•Double-ply A4 flow chart printing for optimal optimal presentation of twins on plain thermal paper for low-cost, high-precision printing (standard-size paper can also be used)
• Twins ready as standard: Twin fetal heart rate channels are included as standard with an external UA fetal motion marker and detected by the mother
• Connectivity: An interface to a CTG digital recording system or other CTG recording system is available via RS232. This enables electronic storage of data, reducing paper printouts, reducing running costs and reducing the impact on the environment.
• High sensitivity sensors
• Scale printing of the double FHR scale
• User-Adjustable Alarms: Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Loss of Contact and Cross-Channel Flow Alerts
• The hospital information system interface allows the BD4000 to connect to a centralized storage system (CRS) for archiving and visualization.
• Customizable trace annotation feature
• Automatic detection of fetal movements
• Clear Rate Display: The display consists of a large backlit LCD display for low-light clinical environments and two large, clear-frequency LED displays. Clear visual display of FHR data and contractions and signal quality indicators
• Intuitive user interface and controls simplify training
• Fetal movement marker detected by the mother
• Ultra-long thermal paper packs reduce operating costs and ensure accuracy in recording 100-record traces.