DURINKOCK WELCH ALLYN STATIC...
Warning: Last items in stock!
This stand-mounted sphygmomanometer is part of the WELCH ALLYN DuraShock range, designed specifically to withstand shock. This material is ideal in a medical environment requiring solid equipment.
The WELCH ALLYN DuraShock stand model offers many advantages:
• Accurate to 3 mmHg.
• Works with the precision of quartz.
• Heat treated diaphragm to maintain calibration.
• Reliable and resistant calibration.
• 15 cm wide screen.
• Laser engraved screen.
• Reinforced screen to reduce parallax.
• Spiral hose for greater ease.
• Its lifespan is longer than most conventional sphygmomanometers. • Basket to store the cuff.
• Model on stand, adjustable in height and rotating 360 °.
• With wheels.
• Free of latex.
• Jewelery movement for better resistance.
• Lifetime warranty on calibration.
• Calibration symbol for recalibration