X-RAY FILM VIEWER 1-SECTION STEEL...
Anetic Aid 4000 Series Tourniquet on...
Warning: Last items in stock!
The AET turnstile system is Anetic Aid's new generation of turnstiles, the electronic version operates from its own integrated air source, eliminating the need for external pressure sources.
The compact design is user-friendly, easy to clean with low maintenance costs, AET will be ideal for operating rooms, and clinics for pain relief.
• Double channel turnstile system
• Color coded channels, blue and red, to facilitate the use of cuff controls
• One or two channel operation
• Full power via a rechargeable battery
• Integral air supply
• Backlit screens
• Manual dial pressure control buttons
• Pressure range from 0 - 600mmHg
• Superimposed action buttons
• Independent LCD indicator and actual cuff pressure readings
• Automatic LCD timers with user definable elapsed time alarm
• Visual and audible warnings
• Fast main air supply and cuff feed pipe - for easy storage
• Fictitious pipe fittings - for easy storage
• Cuff hooks mounted on each side - for easy storage
• User-friendly and easy-to-use controls
• Easy to clean, low maintenance
• Double deflation action button
• Action button of the IVRA procedure guide
• Easily compensated for leaks
• Check valves
• Automatic, self-diagnosis, start-up control and throughout use
• Low battery indicator