ALL PURPOSE STERIS CHAIR (APC)...
Versatile, easy to use, and time efficient. Treat, transfer, and transport patients on a comfortable chair configuration. Provides positioning capabilities for a variety of procedures and all phases of treatment. Ideal for Emergency/Triage and Same Day Services.
Warning: Last items in stock!
• This versatile chair adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a stable work surface during patient treatment.
• The chair offers simple controls for adjustment of height, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg.
• The APC All Purpose Chair provides superior mobility and maneuverability, and is intended for intra- and inter-departmental transport
• Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling.
• Reduces staff time and prevents staff injury involved in transferring patient during various phases of care.
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
• A full range of patient positioning is achieved to allow patient comfort during every phase of care including transport, clinical procedures, and recovery.
• Improves the quality of care and reduces risk of patient injury by eliminating multiple patient transfers.
• With the hand held control, patients can position themselves during recovery, which minimizes staff involvement and can help shorten recovery time.
• Dual Side Hydraulic Foot Pedal Controls For Height Adjustment: 23.5” to 31.5”
• Pneumatic Assist Backrest: 0°- 80° Trendelenburg: 0°- 10°
• Four Wheel Brake and Steer System Operable From Both Sides Of Unit Feature 5 In Easy Rolling Casters
• Easy To Clean Thermoformed Base Cover with Storage Compartment
• Polymer Coated Steel Litter Top• Fold-Down Foot Rest (Height Adjustable)
• Accessory Wells (2 on Each Side)
• Built-In Chart Holder and Push Bar
• Swing Down – Tuck Under Rails with Padded Armrests
• Patient Surface: 22” x 70.5”
• Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.