MONITEUR DE SURVEILLANCE GENERAL...
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Vital Settings Monitor The CARESCAPE V100 monitor has been designed for healthcare services where vital patient parameters need to be monitored. With the speed, accuracy and connectivity of the patient, the Procare monitor collects the right information at the point of care to help you make informed and informed decisions treatment. Features • Can be used for spot checks or continuous monitoring, giving you the flexibility of two devices in one
• Designed for use on adult patients or children, as well as on newborns with very low infusion rates
• It also has the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other more acute GE monitors, ensuring consistency in measures for all healthcare services.
• Non-invasive measurement of blood pressure using GE's unique DINAMAP technology • Three possible choices for pulse oximetry: GE Ohmeda TruSignal *, Nellcor oxiMax® or Masimo SET®
• Possibility of defining initial inflation presuppositions, allowing you to adapt to the specific case of each patient and ensure its comfort
• Wide screen for easy playback even at a distance
• Capable of storing up to 40 measurements over a period of up to 24 hours, with the ability to print tables
• Designed for easy maintenance with a removable easy-access panel and easy-to-use on-site replacement kits
• Typical battery life of up to 11 hours before recharging. Even if the battery is discharged, the data is retained